HYDRO BARRIER is a thin, load bearing, self curing liquid rubber polymer which can be easily applied to form a flexible seamless waterproof/anti-fracture membrane. HYDRO BARRIER can be used on interior and exterior, horizontal or vertical surfaces and is approved by IAPMO for use as shower pan liner.
- Allows for flood testing in 24 hours.*
- Thin; only 0.020–0.030" (0.5–0.8 mm) thick when cured.
- Changes in color from a light blue to darker blue when cured.
- Anti-fracture protection of up to 1/8" (3 mm) over shrinkage and other non-structural cracks.
- “Extra Heavy Service” rating per TCNA performance levels (RE: ASTM C627 Robinson Floor Test).
- Exceeds ANSI A118.10 and A118.12.
- IAPMO approved containing Microban® antimicrobial product protection.
- Fast curing; allows foot traffic in 4–6 hours @ 70°F (21°C), 50% RH.
- Lighter color for ease of inspection.
- Safe—no solvents and non-flammable.
- Install tile, brick and stone directly onto membrane.
* When cured 70°F (21°C) or higher at 50% RH lower temperature at higher RH will require long cure times.
- DS-105.5 - Installation Instructions (English/Español)
Product Data Sheets
Material Safety Data Sheets
How to waterproof flooring and walls.
Effective waterproofing made simple.
Industry standard waterproof membrane for wet areas.
LATICRETE is proud to have become the standard for waterproofing of floors and walls. For applications ranging from occasionally wet to continuous water submersion, LATICRETE waterproofing products are unmatched in effectiveness and ease of application. Waterproof flooring, concrete waterproofing, and bathroom and shower waterproofing are made effortless thanks to the dedicated efforts of the development team at LATICRETE.
When plans call for watertight needs, nothing compares to the full line of LATICRETE time-tested and industry-recommended waterproofing products. Whether your project needs to endure occasional wetness or requires a permanent waterproofing base for tile, glass mosaic and stone in pools, showers and spas, LATICRETE has the right waterproofing product for you.
LATICRETE products provide the full waterproofing package allowing you to complete your project with ease in less time—saving you money and future headaches.
LATICRETE waterproofing membranes, waterproofing systems for waterproof flooring, bathroom and shower waterproofing have product features ranging from lifetime warranties, flood-testing in as little as two hours, IAPMO and ICC code approved, meet ANSI A118.10 and ANSI A118.12, and Microban® antimicrobial protection, just to name a few. Don’t trust your reputation or your project to anything but the best, LATICRETE waterproofing products have been custom-formulated to deliver incredible and consistent results.
Laticrete is committed to creating solutions today that help preserve a better tomorrow. LATICRETE proudly provides tile and stone installation materials certified by GREENGUARD based on criteria used by the U.S. EPA, OSHA and the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED-CI program. The GREENGUARD certification on LATICRETE products is your assurance that the specified LATICRETE Systems meet appropriate indoor air quality standards for volatile organic compounds (VOCs).