9235 Waterproofing Membrane
9235 Waterproofing Membrane is a thin, load-bearing waterproofing designed specifically for the special requirements of ceramic tile, stone and brick installations. A self-curing liquid rubber polymer and a reinforcing fabric are quickly applied to form a flexible, seamless waterproofing membrane that bonds to a wide variety of substrates.
- Inhibits stain causing mold and mildew growth in the substrate with Microban® antimicrobial product protection
- Safe — no solvents and non-flammable
- Interior and exterior use
- Vertical and horizontal surfaces (including ceilings)
- Thin—only 0.02" (0.5 mm) thick when cured
- Anti-fracture protection of up to 1/8" (3 mm) over shrinkage and
other non-structural cracks
- “Extra Heavy Service” rating per TCNA performance levels
(RE: ASTM C627 Robinson Floor Test).
- IAPMO and ICC Approval
- Applies quickly with a paint brush or roller—no special mixing
or application equipment needed
- Fast cure—normally ready in hours for finishes
- Install tile, brick and stone directly onto membrane
- Certified Children and Schools by The GREENGUARD
- Easy cleanup—just use water while fresh
- Protects concrete & reinforcing steel from corrosion
Product Data Sheets
Material Safety Data Sheets
How to waterproof flooring and walls.
Effective waterproofing made simple.
Industry standard waterproof membrane for wet areas.
LATICRETE is proud to have become the standard for waterproofing of floors and walls. For applications ranging from occasionally wet to continuous water submersion, LATICRETE waterproofing products are unmatched in effectiveness and ease of application. Waterproof flooring, concrete waterproofing, and bathroom and shower waterproofing are made effortless thanks to the dedicated efforts of the development team at LATICRETE.
When plans call for watertight needs, nothing compares to the full line of LATICRETE time-tested and industry-recommended waterproofing products. Whether your project needs to endure occasional wetness or requires a permanent waterproofing base for tile, glass mosaic and stone in pools, showers and spas, LATICRETE has the right waterproofing product for you.
LATICRETE products provide the full waterproofing package allowing you to complete your project with ease in less time—saving you money and future headaches.
LATICRETE waterproofing membranes, waterproofing systems for waterproof flooring, bathroom and shower waterproofing have product features ranging from lifetime warranties, flood-testing in as little as two hours, IAPMO and ICC code approved, meet ANSI A118.10 and ANSI A118.12, and Microban® antimicrobial protection, just to name a few. Don’t trust your reputation or your project to anything but the best, LATICRETE waterproofing products have been custom-formulated to deliver incredible and consistent results.
Laticrete is committed to creating solutions today that help preserve a better tomorrow. LATICRETE proudly provides tile and stone installation materials certified by GREENGUARD based on criteria used by the U.S. EPA, OSHA and the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED-CI program. The GREENGUARD certification on LATICRETE products is your assurance that the specified LATICRETE Systems meet appropriate indoor air quality standards for volatile organic compounds (VOCs).