LATAPOXY® SP-100 is a stainless, color-fast epoxy grout specifically designed for use in floor and wall applications of ceramic tile, stone and structural glazed block. Ideal for residential kitchens, bathrooms, foyers, as well as cafeterias, institutional facilities, swimming pools, spas, restrooms and schools. Interior and exterior use.
- Sag Resistant — will not sag when used in wide joints up to 1/2" (12 mm).
- Easy to Apply — smooth and creamy.
- Uniform Color — resists blotching.
- Chemical Resistant — 100% solids epoxy resists many acids, alkalis and corrosives.
- Durable — will not peel, crack or powder.
- Easy Maintenance — smooth texture, easier to clean than cementitious grout joints.
- Easy to Use — no noxious odor, nonflammable, water cleanable, even with textured tile.
- High Temperatures Resistance - withstands steam and industrial machine cleaning (up to 230°F/110°C).
- Conforms to EN 13888 and ISO 13007 with RG Classification.
Product Data Sheets
Material Safety Data Sheets
- 100A - Part A (English)
- 100B - Part B (English)
- 100C - Part C (English)
No marketing information currently available for this product.