LATICRETE® 1600 Unsanded Grout
A premium, factory prepared, polymer fortified unsanded portland cement grout designed to be mixed with water. Formulated from a blend of high strength portland cement, graded aggregates, polymers and color-fast pigments. Provides a grout joint that is dense, hard and durable. For narrow joints (1/8" [3 mm] or less) between soft bisque glazed wall tile, non-vitreous clay tile, marble and stone.
- Mix with water; or for improved performance, fortify with LATICRETE® 1776 Grout Enhancer.
- Excellent for wet and dry areas.
- Non-dusting, non-spalling and non-yellowing.
- Easy maintenance.
- Easy application and clean-up.
- No pre-soaking or wetting tile.
- No damp curing required.
- Available in a range of exciting non-fading colors for interior and exterior use.