LATICRETE® 211 Powder
LATICRETE 211 Powder is a factory prepared blend of carefully selected raw materials, portland cement and graded aggregates. Designed for use with LATICRETE 4237 Latex Additive to produce a high strength adhesive for ceramic tile and stone that meets and exceeds the requirements of national and international standards. LATICRETE 254 Platinum is a LATICRETE approved substitute for LATICRETE 211 Powder and LATICRETE 4237 Latex Additive (see Data Sheet 677.0 for details).
For the installation of ceramic tile and stone over cement and masonry type surfaces.
- Premixed — no jobsite blending of powders required.
- Safe — non-flammable; Safe to store and mix.
- Economical — saves time and money.
- Easy to Use — no special tools required.
- High Strength Formula — meets and exceeds National and International Standards.
- Versatile — wet and dry areas, walls, floors and ceilings.
- Excellent for use in swimming pools, fountains and water features.
- Item Number: 0211-0050-2X
- Product Data Sheets
- Material Safety Data Sheets