LATICRETE STRATA_MAT is a next generation high performance uncoupling membrane for use under ceramic tile and stone installations, for both residential and commercial applications. Designed to replace traditional underlayment materials. The unique patent pending design of LATICRETE STRATA_MAT provides for an enhanced mechanical bond of the adhesive mortar and provides for faster drying of the mortar, allowing for shorter time to grout. Specifically designed for use with both modified and unmodified mortars, LATICRETE STRATA_MAT allows for the proper adhesive mortar to be used with porcelain or large format tiles and stone.
- Mortar Hydration Vents - creates a mechanical bond between the mat and adhesive mortar - allows the mortar to cure faster providing a stronger bond of tile at 16 – 24 hours for faster time to grout.
- Allows for use of the appropriate mortar per industry standards.
- Provides vapor management.
- Eliminates transmission of in plane substrate cracks of up to 1/8" (3 mm).
- Instant coverage verification· allows for installer to see mortar coverage underneath the mat during installation without having to lift and verify.
- Allows for easier floor layout as chalk lines are easily visible on surface prior to tile installation.
- Part of the LATICRETE Lifetime System Warranty.
- Rated Extra Heavy per ASTM C627.
- Lightweight, easy to carry and fast to install with standard tools.
- Can be used under moisture sensitive stone.
- DS-010.5 - Installation Manual (English, Français, Español)
- DS-230.13 - LATICRETE Product Warranty
- DS-230.99 - LATICRETE Lifetime Tile & Stone System Warranty
- DS-230.05APD - LATICRETE 5 Year Tile & Stone System Warranty
- DS-230.10APD - LATICRETE 10 Year Tile & Stone System Warranty
- DS-025.0APD - LATICRETE 25 Year Tile & Stone System Warranty
Product Data Sheets
Material Safety Data Sheets
No marketing information currently available for this product.