Page 1 of 1
Floor HEAT Mat
Floor HEAT Mat is a versatile floor warming mat designed to be installed underneath tile and stone floors to provide luxury and comfort. The product includes adhesive backing for easy installation.
All electrical connections must be made by a licensed electrician. Failure to do so will void all warranties and claims. Comply with all applicable building and electrical codes. Designed for use with Floor Warming Thermostat.
- Component of LATICRETE 25 Year System Warranty and LATICRETE Lifetime System Warranty
- Self-adhesive mesh backing
- Intertwined heating element and mesh construction
- This appliance wiring material component (wire style 21427) is recognized by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. Representative samples have been evaluated by UL and meet applicable UL requirements.
Floor HEAT Wire
Floor HEAT Wire is a versatile floor warming wire system designed for use under many types of finished floor coverings to provide luxury and comfort. All electrical connections must be made by a licensed electrician. Failure to do so will void all warranties and claims. Comply with all applicable building and electrical codes. Designed for use with Floor Warming Thermostat.
- Component of LATICRETE Lifetime System Warranty.
- Multiple spacing options allow for variability in heat output.
- This appliance wiring material component (wire style 21427) is recognized by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. (UL) Representative samples have been evaluated by UL and meet applicable UL requirements.
Floor HEAT Kit
A complete floor warming kit, contents include a Floor HEAT Mat, Floor Warming Thermostat, and WIRE EYE. Kits are available in the (5) most popular mat sizes. Equipped with self-adhesive backing, Floor HEAT Mat is simple to install and comes with a low profile wire so it is virtually undetectable beneath tile and stone floors. The Floor HEAT Mat is designed for optimal performance when used in conjunction with 254 Platinum, 86 LATILEVEL™ and SpectraLOCK® PRO Grout.
Suitable Substrates (Interior Dry Area Only):
- Mortar Beds
- Exterior Glue Plywood*
- Existing Ceramic Tile and Stone
- Cement Terrazzo
- Cement Backer Board
* Over TCNA approved constructs using plastic lath when using portland cement based self-leveling underlayments.
† Use 170 Sound & Crack Isolation Mat under Floor HEAT as a thermal barrier to prevent heat loss.
Floor Warming Thermostat
Floor Warming Thermostat is a simple to use digital programmable thermostat designed to be used with LATICRETE floor warming mats. Thermostats are available with a 5 mA built–in GFCI and 120 V or 240 V configurations
All electrical connections must be made by a licensed electrician. Failure to do so will void all warranties and claims. Comply with all applicable building and electrical codes.
- Advanced floor control maximizes comfort and energy savings
- 15 A (res.), 50/60 Hz
- 4 wires/DPST with full double-pole disconnect
- 15 ft. sensor (4.5 m) included
- Easily accessible floor sensor connector
- Built-in GFCI with test light
- 7-day programmable
- Epoxy soundproofed
- On/Standby switch
WIRE EYE Electric Wire Fault Indicator is an installation tool designed specifically to be used during the installation of LATICRETE floor warming products. Floor warming lead wires are attached to the WIRE EYE device allowing for continuity monitoring during the installation process. In case of lost continuity, the WIRE EYE emits an alarm to alert the installer of a potential problem.
Requires 2 AAA Batteries (Included).
- Floor warming lead wires should also be tested with an Ohm meter for more specific readings.
- Under no circumstances should the LATICRETE WIRE EYE Electric Wire Fault Indicator be connected to a live electrical current.
Page 1 of 1
Floor heating made simple.
Discover how easy it is to install floor heating.
Floor heating, it’s probably the single most enjoyable feature able to be added to flooring. A common perception suggests that adding radiant floor heating is difficult—this is no longer true thanks to the professional floor heating products brought to you by the experts at LATICRETE. LATICRETE has simplified the process of adding warmth to tile and stone floors. What’s more, LATICRETE floor heating products are manufactured with premium electronic components to assure top safety.
As part of the comprehensive floor heating system, the engineers at LATICRETE have created a simplified software layout tool which makes adding radiant floor heating effortless and allows even a beginner to complete a floor heating layout in minutes. All floor heating designs are reviewed by a technical applications expert at LATICRETE giving you the confidence that your floor heating project will be done correct, safe, and deliver years of enjoyment.
Ideal for both residential and commercial applications, LATICRETE floor heating products and systems are unmatched in the industry and, like all LATICRETE products, are backed by unmatched LATICRETE product warranties. When plans call for floor heating, LATICRETE is your one-stop solution.