Page 1 of 1
LATICRETE® Blue 92 Anti-Fracture Membrane
LATICRETE Blue 92 Anti-Fracture Membrane is a two–part system consisting of a liquid rubber and reinforcing fabric. When cured, it forms a highly flexible membrane. While the thin bed method of tile installation provides many advantages, this method can be affected by problems with shrinkage cracking in concrete and other types of substrates. Cracks can telegraph through the tile and/or grout joints. To reduce or eliminate cracks in tile work, a flexible membrane should be applied to the cracked substrate prior to the installations of ceramic tile, marble and stone.
- Reduces crack transmission in ceramic tile, thin brick, marble and stone installed using thin-set method. Also ideal for use under cement based or resin Terrazzo.
- Inhibits the growth of stain causing mold and mildew with Microban® antimicrobial protection.
- Thin—adds no appreciable thickness to floor construction; install tile with LATICRETE Polymer Fortified Thin-Set Mortar directly to cured membrane.
- “Extra Heavy Service” rating per TCNA performance levels (RE: ASTM C627 Robinson Floor Test).
- Easy to Apply—goes on quickly with paint brush or roller; no mixing or special equipment required.
- Fast Cure—dries in a few hours to receive finished surfacing.
- Easy Cleanup—cleans with water while fresh.
- Safe—no solvents or harsh fumes, non-flammable.
LATICRETE® Crack Suppression Kit
LATICRETE Crack Suppression Kit consists of liquid rubber and reinforcing fabric packaged for convenient individual treatment of substrate cracks. When cured, it forms a highly flexible membrane that reduces or eliminates crack transmission in tile or stone work.
- Reduces crack transmission in ceramic tile, thin brick and stone.
- Contains Microban® anti-microbial protection to inhibit the growth of stain causing mold and mildew in the membrane.
- Thin — adds no appreciable thickness to floor construction: install tile with LATICRETE Latex Thin-Set Mortar directly to cured membrane.
- Easy to Apply — goes on quickly with paint brush or roller — no mixing or special equipment required.
- Fast Cure—ready in a few hours to receive ceramic tile and stone.
- Easy Cleanup—cleans with water while fresh.
- Safe — no solvents or harsh fumes, non-flammable.
- "Extra Heavy Service" rating per TCNA performance levels
(RE: ASTM C627 Robinson Floor Test).
LATICRETE® 125 Sound & Crack Adhesive
LATICRETE 125 Sound & Crack Adhesive is a superior crack prevention and sound isolation adhesive mortar. Independently tested to ANSI A118.12 specification for crack isolation for ceramic tile and stone installations and independently tested to ASTM E2179 and ASTM E492 for impact sound isolation. LATICRETE 125 Sound & Crack Adhesive is a single component adhesive mortar which takes the place of costly time consuming membrane or mat systems by allowing for faster, more effective tile or stone installations.
- Prevents transmission of cracks from the approved substrates to the tile or stone finish when subjected to horizontal in plane movement of cracks up to 1/8" (3 mm) under normal usage.
- Single component, just add water
- Contains 33% post consumer recycled materials
- Superior workability—equipped with lightweight technology
- GREENGUARD certified, LEED compliant
- Reinforced with Kevlar®
- Equipped with Microban®
- "Extra Heavy" as per ASTM C627 Robinson Floor Test - TCNA
Page 1 of 1
Sound proof flooring—simple and effective
Need to diminish sound transmission? LATICRETE can help you make flooring more sound proof.
The experts at LATICRETE are proud of the advances they continue to deliver with effective, high-quality building materials. LATICRETE has developed a line of sound control products that help answer common problems with sound transmission. The custom-formulated line of LATICRETE sound proof materials are independently tested and built to last. Recognizing the need for effective sound proofing, the engineers at LATICRETE tested countless material combinations and have come up with a line of sound proof materials making implementing sound proof flooring quick, easy, and effective—and able to match your specific sound proofing needs.
LATICRETE offers different sound proof product configurations to address various sound proof floor application needs. Thick underlayments provide exceptional sound reduction and provide antifracture benefits for tile and stone applications—an excellent side benefit to sound proofing alone. Specialized application sound proof adhesives, comprised of rare compounds and reinforcing fibers are ideal for the sound proof flooring needs of hotels, condominiums, as well as in other buildings or applications requiring exceptional sound control and sound proofing.
LATICRETE sound proof flooring products are professional grade and boast exceptional ease of use, making it quick and easy to address your sound proof flooring needs. There isn’t a faster way to get sound proof results. What’s more, LATICRETE sound proof products achieve low IIC ratings and are backed by unmatched warranties, providing assurance of an effective and long-lasting sound proof installation.
Proven sound proofing performance has never been so quick and easy thanks to the innovative sound deadening technologies developed by the experts at LATICRETE.
LATICRETE is committed to creating solutions today that help preserve a better tomorrow. LATICRETE proudly provides tile and stone installation materials certified by GREENGUARD based on criteria used by the U.S. EPA, OSHA and the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED-CI program. The GREENGUARD certification on LATICRETE products is your assurance that the specified LATICRETE Systems meet appropriate indoor air quality standards for volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
How to fix flooring substrate cracks and fractures.
The perfect preparation for cracked and damaged subflooring.
Effective means of reducing crack transmission to ceramic tile from damaged subfloor/substrate.
LATICRETE crack suppression products and kits offer unparalleled performance and ease of use. The development team at LATICRETE has delivered a stunning array of products and has allowed LATICRETE to proudly lead the tile industry for over fifty years. LATICRETE offers a line of anti-fracture and crack-suppression products which are another example of unmatched product development and industry-leading technology. Cracked tile is an eyesore and typically becomes the focal point of an otherwise flawless flooring application. Proper floor preparation is essential to avoiding cracked tile. A level and flat subfloor is one of the most important elements in creating a quality finished floor regardless of final floor covering. Cracks or damage in a subfloor or substrate are easily transmitted to the final floor covering—especially ceramic tile.
The experts at LATICRETE have developed a quick and effective solution to crack transmission from damaged or non-pristine substrates. Unlike competitor’s products that mask traditional, non-flexible cement thin-sets as crack suppression mortars, only LATICRETE anti-fracture and crack-suppression products offer proven, time-tested performance.
Only LATICRETE anti-fracture and crack-suppression products allow you to lower labor costs and reduce installation time. LATICRETE anti-fracture and crack-suppression products boast highly sought features including; are easy to install, have no odors, clean up with water, and meet ANSI A118.12. What’s more, most LATICRETE anti-fracture and crack-suppression products are GREEENGUARD Certified so you can breathe easy knowing that they meet appropriate indoor air quality standards for volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
Whether your installation calls for the spot treatment of substrate cracks or damage, or a need for a highly-flexible, full-coverage membrane to reduce crack transmission from the substrate to finished floor, LATICRETE has the right product for you. Adding anti-fracture protection to your floors has never been so fast, easy, and economical.