LATICRETE is a family-owned, world-wide manufacturer and marketer of globally proven construction solutions used in residential, commercial and industrial applications. For over 50 years, LATICRETE has provided the technology, products and experience to make innovative, permanent installations and repairs for the construction market. Architecturally specified and professionally endorsed by installers, LATICRETE offers a dedication to quality that results in globally proven solutions for virtually every application.
The 50-plus year history of LATICRETE is shaped by numerous industry firsts. Among our many pioneering achievements are:
- The creation of thin-set adhesives
- The creation of thin, load-bearing waterproofing membranes
- The development of sound & anti-fracture one step adhesive mortars
- Industry-leading technical services & support
- Achievement of low-VOC GREENGUARD certifications
- Introduction of the comprehensive LATICRETE MVIS
system for the installation of adhered masonry veneers
- Establishment of the LATICRETE SUPERCAP
joint-venture, providing a cost-effective method of finishing new concrete or capping existing slabs
Innovation is what drives LATICRETE. With over 50 years of setting industry standards, LATICRETE is the name architects, designers and professional installers know and rely on.